Check out the SparkPeople website, if you haven't already heard about it. For those who are interested in either losing weight or just being healthy, it is a fantastic site. I think it'll take a while to even discover all that it does offer, but a few things off the top of my head that I love about it:
- You can track your weightloss, minutes in the gym/doing cardio/resistance trainging.
- You can measure your waist, hips and neck and then track those along with w/l.
- You can log your food intake. They have a huge database of food, so as an example, I had 2 cups of Blueberry Morning this morning with 1/2 cup of skim milk, so I just did a search of Blueberry Morning and added it, then it tells me the carbs, fat, calories, etc. I did the same for milk and I was set. It's a great way to journal food without having to look everything up on your own and without having to write everything down. It does all the work for you!
- You can track other goals, for example, I put in a goal of drinking my water. So I can make sure that I'm getting it in.
- There are recipes to search. I haven't spent much time on this but it's good to have the option of searching for healthy things.
- There is a message board, which I also haven't spent any time on, but it's nice to have as well.
Anyway, I thought I would share because I know that there are a lot of people interested in getting healthy!