I'm so excited! Last night, I got nominated for a Beautiful Blogger Award not once, but twice by two sweet and wonderful girls! Thanks to Dana at Except for Mondays and Leslie at The Journey Through Life for nominating me! I have felt so much love and support since moving the blog over here, and I can't express how much I appreciate meeting other people who are going through something similar to what J and I are. So thanks again Dana and Leslie...and if you haven't already, be sure to head over to their blogs and check them out!
Here's how this award works:
*Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
*Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
*Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
*Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
So, here goes!
1. I'm scared of the dark. When home alone, I turn lights on all throughout the house as I walk along, and if I'm sleeping, the lights and TV have to stay on. This also goes for hotels when J isn't with me.
2. I hate change. I only recently started realizing this, but I don't respond well to it; I'm working on that.
3. I'm head over heels in love with Dave Matthews. I've been to 20-something of his concerts, my first being in the front row! (It was love at first sight on both ends...or so I like to imagine.)
4. I harbor an unhealthy hatred for feet. They gross me out...even my own. I have Fred Flintstone feet and J has what I call "gangle toes." My worst job ever would be to have to give pedicures.
5. I hate when my food touches. Especially if there is juice or liquid involved.
6. One of my favorite snacks is a banana with cheese wrapped around it. TRY IT! (I learned it while watching Mr. Rogers when I was little and have loved it ever since.)
7. I love, yet hate scary movies. I want to watch them but then I freak myself out after I do. (Emily Rose...don't even get me started!! Soooo scary, and if I wake up at 3:33am, I'm convinced that a demon is in my house. I do love the Saw series though and it doesn't scare me.)
There you have it!! Thanks again to Leslie & Dana!
Now, here's who I am nominating...all of these ladies are beautiful and have given me support, hope and lots of bloglove. Thanks to you all:
*Kate at The Calm After the Storm
*Liddy at The Unfair Struggle
*Nicole at Maybe Momma Some Day
*Clare at The Pitter-Patter
*Lu at The Fertility Foibles
*Fran at Everyone Else But Me
*Courtney at The Yerkes Life
*Michelle at No, I'm Not Pregnant, Just Fat