Me, me, meeee!!
First, just a few things that I'm currently loving:
1. My new Issey Miyake parfume. OMG, if you haven't smelled it you MUST! It's delicious. I've wanted it for a long time and was so excited to have it wrapped up under the tree this year!
2. J also got me a personal Keurig for Christmas. I'm loving it so much! (Note: One thing I'm NOT loving with it is the Hot Chocolate. Don't waste your money! Good hot chocolate requires hot milk. End of story.) I've been enjoying a cup every morning and sometimes even at 10:00 at night. J's been enjoying the lack of $$ spent at Starbucks!3. My newest 31 Bits necklace! (Remember my last post about 31 Bits?) It's so perfect. My favorite thing about it is that even though it's mainly greens and yellows, I have literally worn it with a ton of different colors...from the pic below to a blue sweater and even a pink waffle tee since the necklace is made from recycled paper. It looks like one color, but when you look closer, there are all different colors, so they go with everything. (This is a pic from Christmas, not my dog, but snuggly nonetheless!) But it's the only pic that I have of the necklace.Now for the fun stuff! Things I'm currently coveting... ::drool::
They're my fabulous living room curtains. I'm so in love!! We got them from World Market, one of my alltime favorite stores.
4. So the first thing I'm coveting is a storage ottoman. Mostly, we're still working on a storage system for the cloth diapers that we keep downstairs. (Note: One of these days I'm going to do a full blown cloth diaper post, but know that it's really going well and we're loving it!) Right now, they're kept in a small box on the shelf of our coffee table. I don't love that you can see them and the box doesn't fit them all very well. So I've had my eye out for a storage ottoman that will fit a good dozen or two diapers, the wipes, a few receiving blankets, burp cloths, etc. here's one that I kind of like from Target:
It will go on the wall with the curtains showed above. And that brings me to...
5. I also think we need a decorative chair on this wall. Something colorful that will just add a little attitude to the room. Our couches are brown leather, so I'd like something that will go nicely with them and with the curtains, as well as against the dark brown walls. Here are two of my favorite options:
Okay, enough of the decorative stuff!
8. I've talked a lot about my love for Payless shoes. Not ALL of them, but they really do come out with some great work shoes. I always have great luck with their pumps and am currently digging these:
I'm also looking for a really good pair of simple red pumps. It's amazing how much a pair of red shoes will go with! I haven't had much luck the past few seasons, so I'm hoping to find some when the spring lines hit...
9. After 9 months of wearing maternity panties, followed by several weeks working to fit comfortably back into my pre-pg ones, I discovered that VS discontinued my favorite cute, the cotton briefs. They only carry the briefs with lace at the top, which actually works nicely with my c/s incision, so I need to do a few rounds of the 5/$25 to stock back up. I think these are cute: 10. I've got a few books on my must-read list right now.
First of which is Giuliana & Bill's book, I Do, Now What?
I also read about The Memory Palace in the January issue of O. I loved The Glass Castle, and it seems to be similar, so I'm excited to pick it up soon, too!
11. Finally, in my never-ending quest for lots and lots of jewelry, I am itching to see the new lia sophia catalog!! I'm having a show next month so I can stock up on some new fabulous things for cheap!
Sooooo, what are you currently coveting? I'm always on the lookout for new things, so please share your favorite Christmas gifts and other recommendations!!